Orangutan Trekking for Disabled and Elderly Trekker
For those trekkers who want to trek through the jungle to experience the beauty of nature but are not physically fit and old age and disabled, we are specialist team of JungleSumatra has recently introduced a trekking idea which is specially designed for differently-abled trekker in Bukit Lawang. Now all differently-abled people, as wellas old aged people, can experince the taste of trekking. Can enjoy the trek with an easy and get close to nature and enjoy the beauty that nature.
- Tour Code : DISBLED - JS3D1DPP
- Description Activity : Fullday Trekking Orangutan
- Duration : 3 Day 2 Night Tours
- Available : Every Day
**** All timing are estimated and for reference purpose only, actual timing will be provided prior your departure. we also arranges transport pick up in Lake Toba or Berastagi (on request) ****
- Jungle trekking explore Gunung Leuser National Park.
- See Orangutan and other wildlife in their habitat.
- Enjoyin a simple picnic in the sumatran jungle.
- Fast view of Rubber plantation and cacao plantation.
- Walking around Ecotrail.
- There is chancefor River Tubing in Bahorok River.
DAY 1 - Kualanamu Airport / Medan Hotel - Bukit Lawang
Arrival in Kualanamu Airport or Staying at Medan hotel, we will pick up you than drive about 3 hours to Bukit Lawang, a small tourist village on the edge of Gunung Leuser National Park. Bukit Lawang is the most popular places and the easier accessible to entrance the Park. The park is one of largest National Park straddles border in two province, containing over 800.000 ha of virgin rainforest and Home of Sumatran Orangutan, Sumatran Tiger, Sumatran Elephant , White handed Gibbon and etc.
DAY 2 - Orangutan Jungle Trekking
The trekking through Gunung Leuser National Park, We know not everybody like to do much exercise during walks to explore a jungle. But this one of best trekking option for who like to see more and have much time to see and stay in the forest. The Bukit Lawang forest is more comfortable for people in not experiened for trekking still posibilty to have good experince trekking in the Sumatran rainforest.
In the Morning after breakfast at 08.00am, Our English speaking guide with knowledge and experiened will pick you up at your guest house. After short walk pass rubber plantation than you arrive at the gate of Gunung Leuser National Park. After that you will continue jungle trekking for to explore the park. This involves an hour walk through the jungle to reach the orang utan. Steep, slopes and dense vegetation will bring you the excitement of the rainforest. Our guide will explanation you about variety of jungle habitants and plant species and will give you lots of knowledge about rainforest and the biodiversity in this tropical primary rainforest. You will following 6-7 hours jungle walk searching Sumatran Orangutan and other tropical flora and fauna. Its not a flat walk, some ups and downs you have big chance to to see gibbons, thomas leaf monkey, longtail and pigtail macaque, squirrels, Great Argust and Hornbills. A wild orangutan might cross your away. During a break time the guide will serve you by a fresh fruit and enjoying simple lunch packed in the middle of the forest.
DAY 3 - Check Out
Bukit Lawang - Medan Hotel / Kualanamu Airport.
We will drop you to Medan hotel or Kualanamu Airport ( Note*** Additional cost drop transport to Berastagi or Lake Toba.)
HOW TO BOOK A TOUR
- Full Name All Participant :
- Total Of Pax :
- Tour Date Active :
- Tour Code : DISABLED - JS3D1DPP
- Photo Passport For Register : Send via Whatsapp
- Flight Arrivals (Number, Date and Time) - For Transport Pick Up
- Flight Depature (Number, Date and Time) - For Transport Drop off
TOUR INCLUSIONS :
- Transport Pick up from Kualanamu Airport or Medan Hotel
- Transport Drop from Bukit Lawang to Medan/ Kualanamu Airport
- Car with driver, petrol and parking fees
- All entrance fee and park permit
- English speaking guide
- ALL PORTER and Equipment
- 2 Night HOTEL in Bukit Lawang (we will book)
- Jungle Trekking to see orangutan
- Meal during trek : (Lunch, fresh fruit and mineral water)
WHAT TO BRING
For the juungle trekking to explore Gunung Leuser National Park, you should prefer :
- Trekking Pants (Long/Short)
- Trekking Shoes or Sport Shoes
- Small or Simple backpack
- Mosquito reppellant
- Personal medicine