4 Days Tour Jungle Trekking Overnight
2 days jungle trekking, the most popular for Sumatran Orangutan Treks, this the easiest and fastes way to get real experience staying in the sumatran rainforest adventure and fun in the Gunung Leuser National Park.at the best place and peacefull of camping site you will have amazing dream to the natural melodies of the Jungle and wake up by jungle alarm sound of the birds, monkey and insect. This tour for many people the perfect sampling of jungle life you will earn memories to last a lifetime walking, sleeping, living in the tropical rainforest, this tour very reccommend for traveller who like hikking in funtastic at the tropical area and like to try how amazing stay in the last paradise of animal.
|TOUR CODE||: JS-4D2DPP|
|DESCRIPTION||: 2 Days trekking and Overnight in the jungle campsite|
|REGION||: Bukit Lawang, Gunung Leuser National Park|
|DURATION TREK||: 2 Days 1 Night Jungle Trek|
|AVAILABILITY||: Every Day|
|PICK UP||: Kualanamu Airport / Medan Hotel / Bearstagi / Lake Toba|
|TIME||: On request|
*** All timing are estimeted and for purpose only, actual timing will provide prior you departure,
- Explore Bukit Lawang Jungle.
- Entrance the Gunung Leuser National Park Gate
- 2 Days jungle trekking with spend one night in the jungle campsite
- See Sumatran Orangutan and Other wildlife
- Learning medical plant with our knowledge guide
- Learning set up jungle camp
- See and learning cook in the jungle style
- Enjoying a Dinner in the Jungle
- Morning alarm with sound of birds and white handed gibbon.
- Enjoying a breakfast in the beautifull landscape of forest.
- Fast view of Rubber and Cacao plantation.
- Walking aroud Ecotrail
- River Tubing in the Bahorok river.
DAY 1 - Kualanamu Airport / Medan Hotel - Bukit Lawang
Arriving at Kualanamu Airport or staying at Medan Hotel, we will pick up you than drive about 3 hours to Bukit Lawang, a small tourist village on the edge of Gunung Leuser National Park. Bukit Lawang is the most popular places and the easier accessible to entrance the Park. The park is one of largest National Park straddles border in two province, containing over 800.000 ha of virgin rainforest and Home of Sumatran Orangutan, Sumatran Tiger, Sumatran Elephant, White handed Gibbon and etc. (Check in at Bukit Lawang Accommodation - we will book)
DAY 2 - Bukit Lawang - 2 Days trekking, Overnight in the Jungle
After breakfast, you will start a jungle trekking to explore the national park. You will follow 6-7 hours jungle walk searching Sumatran Orangutan and other tropical flora and fauna. Its not a flat walk, some ups and downs, You have big chance to to see gibbons, thomas leaf monkey, longtail and pigtail macaque, squirrels, Great Argust and Hornbills. A wild orangutan might cross your away. Enjoying a little picnic by Indonesian Lunch Packed prepared by team. Your Guide will explain you many thing about the rainforest, will showing you a many different kind of plants and flowers. Learn about setting up camp in the Sumatran jungle on arrival to your campsite and assist in building a fire to cook your dinner. Your local guide is well versed in “camp cooking” dine under the stars surrounded by the eerie sounds of the jungle. Your Local Guide will be playing a few game and trick for enjoy a fun night and happy with a little snack, tea or coffee before sleeping.
DAY 3 - Jungle Campsite - Bukit Lawang
Good Morning...... When you wakeup, the team will give you a little snack with tea or coffee. Enjoy your jungle morning with sound of birds and gibbon, Relaxing , swimming and Enjoy your last day in the Gunung Leuser National Park. After Lunch a Jungle trek ends by walking back to Accommodation. ( RIVER TUBING - additional cost) The rest of day is free at leisure. The rest is your own program, you can swim or take a beautiful walk to the local village nearby.
DAY 4 - Check Out / Bukit Lawang - Kualanamu Airport / Medan Hotel
We will drop you to Airport or Medan Hotel ( There is also chance to drop you to Berastagi or Lake toba with extra additional cost)
- Transport Pick up from Kualanamu Airport or Medan Hotel
- Transport Drop from Bukit Lawang to Kualanamu Airport or Medan Hotel
- Car wit driver, petrol and parking fees
- 2 Days Jungle Trekking
- 1 Night staying in the Camp
- 2 Night staying iin Bukit Lawang Hotel (We will Book)
- English speakig guide
- Assistance and Porter
- All entrannce fees and Park Permit
- All Meal during trekking (Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast)
- Snack, Fruit and Mineral water during trekking
- All Camping equipment (Shelter, Tent, Mosquito net, Balnket and Big Mattress)
- River Tubing in (Additional Cost)
WHAT TO BRINGWhat you should prefer before start two days jungle trekking to Gunung Leuser National Park :
- T-shirt (+extra tshirt for night time)
- Long pants or Short pant (+extra pant for night time)
- Swimming wear and Towel
- Hikking Shoes or Sport shoes
- Medium / Small Backpack
- Flipflops or water shoes
- Personal Medicine
- Insect Reppellant
- Extra plastick for garbage or wet clothes
- Camera / Phone with extra batteray
Tours Code : JS-4D2DPP
CHAT US via whatsapp
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deposit & Payment : INFO
Ready for Adventure, This a list : WHAT TO BRING
Update Info : NEW BLOG