1 Day Tours Orangutan
Lets join our one day tours to see sumatran orangutan in bukit Lawang jungle and explore the Gunung Leuser National Park (one of the Tropical Rainforest Heritage in Sumatra). follow our team, we are the partner your adventure.
|TOUR CODE||: JS-1DTPP|
|DESCRIPTION||: One Day Trip Sumatran Orangutan Trekking|
|REGION||: Medan - Bukit Lawang - Medan|
|DURATION||: 1 Day|
|AVAILABILITY||: Every Day|
|PICKUP / TIME||: Medan Hotel / Medan Address (07.30am)|
|DROP / TIME||: Medan Hotel / Medan Address (16.00pm)|
**** All timing are estimatedand for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
- Jungle trekking and explore of bukit lawang jungle
- See sumatran orangutan in their habitat
- See a some kind of monkey, gibbon and other wildlife.
- Enjoying the picnic in the jungle.
- Fast view of rubber, cacao, and durian plantation
- Entering a gate of Gunung Leuser National Park
- ******Stop and see a beautifull of Bamboo Restaurant Ecolodge.
OVERVIEW OF LOCATIONBukit Lawang is a small tourist village on the bank of Bahorok River in north Sumatra province of Indonesia, Situated approximately 86km northwest of the city Medan, Bukit Lawang is known for the largest animal sanctuary Sumatran Orangutan (around 5.000 orangutan occupy the area, and Bukit Lawang village is one the easy access to entrance the Gunung Leuser National Park.
- 07.30am - Our team driver will pick up you at Medan Hotel, than drive for 2,5 - 3 hours to Bukit Lawang
- 11.00am - Arriving in Bukit Lawang.
- 11.30am - Welcome greating and briefing with our profesional english speaking guide about the trekking.
- 12.00pm - The small adventure will begin !! The first part is hike to the jungle, it's about 15 minutes walk you should be arrive at the gate of Gunung Leuser National Park. The local guid will be try to make communication with his assistance for tracker ahead to check area of position sumatran orangutans. If some are seen, the guide will bring you to the area of orangutans.
- 13.00pm - Stop for while and rest, you can have some kind of fresh fruit and also will enjoying a simple indonesian lunch packed.
- 13.30pm - After lunch time, you will continue jungle trekking, where you can see the semi wild or wild orangutan might be cross above you. There is also big chance to see some kinds of monkey such as Thomas leaf monkey, maccaca, and other wildlife.
- 14.30pm - Trekking will finish by walking back to Bukit Lawang Village.
- 15.00pm - Arrival at Bukit Lawang Bamboo restaurant and free on your time
- 16.00pm - Our driver will drive you back to medan.
- Transport medan - bukit Lawang around trip
- Driver petrol and parking fees
- English speaking guide and assistance
- Entrance fee and camera fee
- Meal, Indonesian lunch packed, fresh fruit and mineral water
WHAT TO BRING
- Trekking pants
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes
- Small backpack
- Insect reppellant
- Personal medicine
Tours Code : JS-1DTPP
CHAT US via whatsapp
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deposit & Payment : INFO
Ready for Adventure, This a list : WHAT TO BRING
Update Info : NEW BLOG